Since the 1940’s when Multivitamins were first introduced, it has become more and more popular over time throughout the world. Study shows that almost 75% of Americans consume multivitamins daily for a good and active work routine and 87% of them trusts the quality and effectiveness of the vitamins and recommend it.
What is a Multivitamin?
A multivitamin is a form of dietary supplement prepared with vitamins, dietary minerals, and other nutritional elements in the form of capsules, tablets, powders, liquids, and injectable formulations. People most commonly take multivitamins to have an active healthy lifestyle. There are several multivitamin shops throughout the cities where one can easily find their prescribed multivitamin.
Do these Multivitamins work?
Well, in short, it does work. If you think taking a multivitamin will make you any sort of immortal and give you the strength to fight off any diseases, then it won’t work. Multivitamins usually provide the necessary nutrients that you may not get from your regular diet.
Where can you get multivitamins and how to use them?
There are a few ways where you can get your dose of multivitamins.
- Doctors: Consult your doctor and ask for a dietary supplement if you need them. This is by far the most common way.
- Local pharmacy: You can also get multivitamins at your local pharmacy by showing the prescribed multivitamins.
- Multivitamin Shops: You can find several dedicated stores selling various kinds of multivitamins that you require. Usually, they have in-house physicians to prescribe suitable multivitamins for you.
Reasons to take multivitamins for a healthy and pro-active life:
While getting benefits from multivitamins is known, but it will not work if not done correctly. Your multivitamins will work more effectively when combined with a proper diet and will provide you with better health benefits. There are several reasons to take a multivitamin daily with your regular diet.
Some of them are mentioned below-
- Multivitamins consist of any vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E which help in strengthening the immune system and boost the immune system respectively.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6 along with magnesium and Niacin helps to reduce many cardiovascular diseases and provides you with a healthy heart.
- Some multivitamins containing Biotin and Vitamin C can help to grow fuller hair on your scalp and vitamin A, C, and E helps you to get healthier skin.
Biogenique vitamin shop can be your one-stop destination for any kind of multivitamin that you require.